About Me

My photo
Jeff and I have been married for almost 8 years and we have two beautiful boys. Pate Daniel is our first son and he is 4 going on 25. He is very smart is a lot of fun to be around! Cooper David is our second son and he is 4 months old. He has a wonderful personality and can't wait to get "on the go" with his big brother.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The New Year


The new year has brought nothing but more excitement for all of us! Pate continues to amaze us with his wit and wisdom and I vow to write a book that includes all of his tall tales...it is sure to be a best seller! Cooper has started eating baby food and sleeping all night. It seems like no time ago at all that we brought him home from the hospital! I hope to include more pictures of the boys soon, but for now, I am adding their Valentine. I know that I am a bit biased, but I just believe that they are two of the most handsome boys on the planet!

No comments:

Post a Comment